The primary purpose of the Registered Nurse (RN) is to provide direct and individualized nursing care to residents. The RN will work as part of the nursing team to assess resident needs, plan and modify care and implement interventions. RN’s will have occasional supervision of LPN’s and/or non-licensed nursing staff at the direction of the Director of Nursing or Unit Nurse.
- Nursing Diploma (ASN or BSN)
- TN Registered Nursing license in good standing.
- Geriatric long term care experience.
- Current CPR certification
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
NOTICE:This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.