Clarksville, TN 37042
The Tennessee State Veterans’ Homes Board (TSVHB) has an immediate opening for an Administrator at our 108 bed long-term nursing home in Clarksville, TN. The Administrator is responsible for the overall operation of the facility and coordinates objective-focused teamwork in all departments. The Administrator must possess skills, knowledge and abilities to account for the individual departments and be able to provide leadership, direction and motivation to a qualified staff operating with autonomy in their daily functions. This position reports to the Executive Director and will also work directly with the management team.
We are looking for a responsible Administrator to establish and maintain systems that are effective and efficient to operate a skilled nursing facility (SNF) in a manner to safely meet resident’s needs in compliance with federal and state law, and local requirements. The Administrator must be able to establish and maintain systems which are effective and efficient to operate the facility in a financially sound manner.
Our ideal candidate has significant experience as the Administrator of a SNF of a facility of more than 100 beds. Applicants must possess a valid Tennessee nursing home administrator license.
- Confirmed success as an Administrator with a competent survey history
- Proven proficiency in regulatory process
- Demonstrated communication, team-building and motivational skills
- Established success in meeting goals and objectives
- Ability to handle multiple deadline and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving and leadership
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
- A valid TN Nursing Home Administrators license
- Applicable education/training to obtain and maintain NHA licensure
- Bachelors preferred. MBA or similar management masters degree favored.
Starting salary will be based on experience and overall job qualifications.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. To be considered for this position, submit a current resume and salary history
NOTICE:This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.
Job Type: Full-time