Murfreesboro, TN 37130
The purpose of this position is to provide services to meet the social and/or emotional needs that affect the residents’ ability to achieve their highest level of function; participate in the development of residents’ comprehensive care plans; develop policies and procedures to provide social services to residents in compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Interview, assess, and develop individualized plan of care to meet residents’ needs.
LCSW or LBSW Required
Minimum of 1 year of supervised social work experience in health care setting working directly with individuals preferred.
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Possess ability to communicate well with families and residents.
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstance warrants such actions.
Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with all personnel.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
NOTICE:This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.