Perform day-to-day laundry functions to insure that an adequate supply of fresh laundry/linen supplies are maintained in facility linen closets. Give particular care to resident laundry, pressing/ironing garments as needed.
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
Work independently and use good judgment in the care of resident personal items and in the scheduling of laundry activities so as to meet the needs of residents or nursing staff. Deal tactfully and effectively with residents, families, visitors and co-workers. Read and understand Standard English and be able to work with laundry and cleaning chemicals.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Must possess high school diploma or equivalent
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES : None
NOTICE: This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.