The Administrative Assistant provides high level, confidential administrative and secretarial support to the Executive Office team. The Administrative Assistant must demonstrate a high level of customer service, professionalism, and confidentiality with all levels of management, employees, and outside stakeholders.
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Executive Director, while also lending as needed assistance to the Executive Office Staff.
Specific Duties May Include:
- Managing complex calendars – scheduling appointments, meetings, and conference calls, as well as meeting preparation and follow up
- Electronic and hard copy file organization and maintenance.
- Data entry for construction and operational projects.
- Coordinate travel logistics, including transportation, accommodations, and itineraries
- Prepare, submit and reconcile expense reimbursements and reports
- Answer the phone for the Executive Office, forwarding calls and/or fielding questions
- Provide logistic and project support for executive projects and initiatives.
- Organize, schedule and take minutes as needed
- Anticipate and assist in resolving situations without continuous guidance
- Some travel within the State may be required
- Minimum high school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible changing work schedule
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail
- PC proficiency in software applications to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Job Type: Part-time