Licensed Practical Nurse to work with residents providing care as needed throughout the shift. Will work closely with RN Supervisors, Certified Nursing Techs and other staff to provide care as needed and ordered for each of the residents.
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
Must have a current active LPN license with previous long term care experience. 1-3 years is preferred although new grads would be considered.
High School Diploma and completion of a Licensed Practical Nursing program
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Current and active LPN license and Current BLS certification.