Humboldt, TN 38343
Salary: $26,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
If you are a licensed CNA looking for a wonderful working environment where you get to spend the day with some of the most wonderful veterans in the world, you have come to the right place. The Tennessee State Veterans Home in Humboldt Tennessee is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants for our 7a to 3p and 3p to 11p and 11p to 7a shifts.Our current rotation is 4 on and 2 off. We offer excellent benefits and pay.
We are looking for CNA’s that love to provide daily care with a smile. Some of the daily primary responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting patients with their daily living activities. Such as bathing, dressing, feeding, walking,changing bed linen, transferring to and from bed, turning residents that are bedridden, take vitals, accessing residents well being and any other tasks as assigned .
You must have some computer knowledge for charting.
You must have had your CNA license for at least one year.
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457
NOTICE: This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required. We are an equal opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year