Must be a caring individual who is willing to assist in any way possible to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our residents. Must be able to work independently and make decisions when circumstances warrant to meet the needs of residents and be flexible in work habits to meet needs of residents or nursing staff. Must be able to deal tactfully and effectively with residents, families and visitors. Must be able to read and understand standard English and be willing to work as part of a caring team to provide the best possible care for our residents.
- 1 year Restorative Experience Required
- Follow restorative care plan based on each resident’s needs and his/her comprehensive assessment.
- Accurately document restorative resident’s care and treatments provided.
- Obtain daily, weekly, monthly, and re-weights in a timely manner with correct documentation.
- Attend and assist with restorative dining for all meals, including assisting residents with getting up.
- Promptly report changes in resident’s condition to restorative nurse.
- Follow established facility policies and procedures.
- Attend interdisciplinary restorative team meetings and in-service classes.
- All other duties assigned based on administrative needs.
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- PT 16 hours per week, every Saturday & Sunday 6:30 AM -3:00 PM