The RN unit manager is responsible for supervising, coordinating and implementing patient care for 80 beds through interpersonal contact with residents, families and staff in accordance with TSVH standards and regulation.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: supervisory responsibilities, charting and documentation, assessment skills, direct patient care, drug administration, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Must be able to effectively direct the daily functions of unit nurses and CNAs to provide leadership on the floor
- Must be available to work other shifts as needed
- Nursing Diploma (ASN or BSN)
- TN Registered Nursing license in good standing.
- Geriatric long term care experience.
- Current CPR certification
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)