- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity programs of this facility.
- Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement so that facility activities and resident progress are evaluated, by noting, reporting, and charting resident behavior.
- Involve the resident/family in planning activity programs when possible
- Interview Residents or family members to obtain activity information.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the resident and family.
- Implement and follow activity policies and procedures as directed by the Activity Director.
- Involve the resident/family in planning objectives and goals for the resident.
- Provide supervision for the volunteer program.
- Assists other staff as needed.
- Previous experience with activities, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to interact well with others.
- Certified Nursing Assistant required