Work closely with licensed nurses and other team members to meet the needs of our residents. The CNA will work with assigned residents to administer to their personal needs; bathing, feeding, daily hygiene, toileting, lifting, turning and re-positioning.
Positions available: 11p-7a Monday through Friday float CNT
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
Must be a caring individual who is willing to assist in any way possible to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our residents. Must be able to work independently and make decisions when circumstances warrant to meet the needs of residents and be flexible in work habits to meet needs of residents or nursing staff. Must be able to deal tactfully and effectively with residents, families and visitors. Must be able to read and understand standard English and be willing to work as part of a caring team to provide the best possible care for our residents.
High school diploma or equivalent.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
CNA/CNT Certification that is active and current
NOTICE:This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.