Murfreesboro, TN 37130
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity programs of this facility.
- Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement so that facility activities and resident progress are evaluated, by noting, reporting, and charting resident behavior.
- Involve the resident/family in planning activity programs when possible
- Interview Residents or family members to obtain activity information.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the resident and family.
- Implement and follow activity policies and procedures as directed by the Activity Director.
- Involve the resident/family in planning objectives and goals for the resident.
- Provide supervision for the volunteer program.
- Assists other staff as needed.
- Previous experience with activities, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to interact well with others.
- Certified Nursing Assistant required
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
NOTICE:This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.