- Ensures that the floors and rooms within the facility are cleaned in the proper manner.
- Follows all established safety procedures and precautions when performing housekeeping services.
- Satisfactorily sweep, mop and buff floors as assigned.
- Strip and wax floors according to schedule.
- Assists in cleaning rooms and other housekeeping duties as needed.
- Assist in the laundry, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in healthcare environmental services preferred.
- Must be able to positively interact with other staff, residents and families.
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
Apply online or in-person at 345 Compton Road Murfreesboro, TN.
NOTICE:This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.
Job Type: Full-time