Follow facility policies and procedures to implement treatment orders; assess resident treatment needs and take appropriate action and participate in supervision of care provided to residents.
- Follow established facility policies and procedures to provide treatment to residents in accordance with physicians’ orders
- Develop plans of care
- Requisition adequate supplies to provide treatment to residents
- Participate in supervision of care provided to residents
Must have current active RN or LPN license with previous wound care experience.
NOTICE:This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.
We offer a very competitive wage based on certified years of experience. Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)