Murfreesboro, TN 37130
Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions in facility offices, resident rooms and common areas and special projects as assigned. These duties include sweeping and/or mopping floors, dusting furniture, cleaning walls, furniture, and equipment as needed, cleaning resident bathrooms, etc. You will be working with chemicals and cleaners on a daily basis.
Previous housekeeping / cleaning experience in a healthcare setting preferred. Individual must be able to work independently and reschedule cleaning activities to meet the needs of residents or nursing staff. Individual must be able to deal tactfully and effectively with residents, families, visitors and co-workers. Must be able to read and understand Standard English and be able to work with standard cleaning chemicals.
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Shift differential
- Weekend differential
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS Individual must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
NOTICE:This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.