The primary purpose of the Registered Nurse (RN) is to provide direct and individualized nursing care to residents. The RN will work as part of the nursing team to assess resident needs, plan and modify care and implement interventions. RN’s will have occasional supervision of LPN’s and/or non-licensed nursing staff at the direction of the Director of Nursing or Unit Nurse.
- Nursing Diploma (ASN or BSN)
- TN Registered Nursing license in good standing.
- Geriatric long term care experience.
- Current CPR certification
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)