As a key member of the Executive Office team, the Marketing and Public Relations Manager is responsible for managing marketing, advertising and event planning activities at Tennessee State Veteran’s Hone. This position reports to and works in close collaboration with the Executive Director. This manager takes steps to represent, measure, enhance and enrich the position and image of TSVH. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in developing and implementing marketing campaigns, creating collateral, managing social media and web presence. This is a hands-on position supporting the Executive Director and Facility Administrators.
- Marketing/networking experience required (health care census building highly desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge of social network development and advertising methods (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, website and others)
- Must be extremely organized and able to multitask
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent personal and project team time management, with ability to work effectively in a busy environment that includes cross- functional teams.
- Must be able to work a flexible changing work schedule based on job demands
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail
- PC proficiency in software applications to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Outlook
- Minimum high school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Competitive wages based on years of experience
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vested after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance available
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
NOTICE: This position requires a criminal background check. Therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position. Employment and Professional References Required.