The Tennessee State Veterans’ Home, a 140 bed facility providing long term care services to veterans, has an employment opportunity for a Quality Assessment/Assurance Coordinator. The QA Coordinator is responsible for the monitoring and oversight of all programs that monitor the quality of care provided to residents and safety of environment for residents and employees in the facility. The QA Coordinator is also responsible for the development, review and revision of the facility Quality Assessment and Assurance program to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including Infection Control. The QA Coordinator oversees the Quality Assurance Committee and will collect and analyze data to identify trends and patterns related to identified concerns that are presented to the committee. They work closely with the Director of Nursing and the Administrator in reviewing policies and procedures with recommendations for revision to improve current processes as needed or identified through the quality assurance program.
- Current RN License in good standing
- 2-3 years’ experience in Long Term Care Management
- Previous experience with QA programs and regulatory requirements
- Associates Degree in Nursing preferred
- Good Communication and interaction skills with resident, family and staff
- Weekend Call
- Competitive wages based on certified years of experience
- State of Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System – 100% Employer funded. Full-time employees vest after 5 years of service.
- State of Tennessee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, cancer and accident, disability, and long term care insurance
- ParTNers for Health Wellness Program
- Paid time off (vacation)
- Extended disability benefits (sick leave)
- Bereavement Leave
- Double pay for selected holidays worked
- Flexible spending accounts for child care and medical expenses
- Deferred Compensation (401(k) and 457)
Job Type: Full-time
Application Questions:You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Quality Assurance experience do you have?
- Are you in Murfreesboro, TN?
- Do you have the following license or certification: RN?