We Have Great Benefits!
We believe in trying to achieve a true team approach to resident care. Our goal is to provide residents with the best health care, by delivering quality and compassionate care in an environment, which is pleasant and enjoyable; to provide a safe, warm and happy home for our veterans. Each employee of every department is a valued member of our team. We offer a full benefit package to our employees.
List of Benefits:
- Competitive salaries and wages based on years of experience.
- Direct Deposit
- Shift Differential
- Holiday Pay – Based on job classification, eligible employees can earn either double-time pay for holidays worked or a paid day off for specified holidays.
- State Retirement Plan – TSVH participates in the Tennessee State Retirement Plan. This is a fully employer paid, defined benefit plan designed to offer retirement benefits to long term employees.
- Paid Time Off – Full time employees earn paid time off (PTO) based on hours worked each pay period. The rate at which PTO is earned increases with years of service.
- Sick Leave/Extended Disability – Full-time employees also accumulate an extended disability benefit (EDB). This program is designed to provide long term employees with paid time off in the event of serious illness.
- State Medical and Prescription Drug Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Available to employees enrolled in State Medical Plan, provides eligible employees and family members confidential, professional counseling for situational difficulties.
- State Dental and Vision Plans.
- Disability Insurance and Life Insurance products are available to employees through payroll deductions.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Bereavement Leave
Cellular phone discount with specific provider.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team of caring professionals, apply online NOW!