Services included in the daily rate:
- Physical Therapy strives to improve or restore the ability to walk and improve overall strength, flexibility, coordination and mobility.
- Occupational Therapy assists the veteran in managing daily living activities such as dressing, grooming, and feeding.
- Speech Therapy works on improving verbal and non-verbal means of communication. Ongoing treatments are provided for residents with swallowing disorders caused by injuries or illness.
- Restorative Care helps to maintain the resident's highest level of functioning in all three levels of rehabilitation.
- Emotional Counseling
- Bathrooms with safety features
- 24 hour registered nurse coverage
- Full-time activity director
- Planned individual activities
- Spacious dining area
- Courtesy coffee
- Daily housekeeping services
- Daily laundry services
- Confidential assistance with forms and correspondence
- Assistance with shopping
- Voter registration
- Full-time social service director
- Certified therapists
- Spacious lounges
- Modified diets available
- Individual and family participation in care plans
- Whirlpool bathing system
- Resident handbook
- Diabetic care
- Outside visiting area
- Wound and nutritional therapy